You are here
> Home > Shop > Newsletters >
MMA Daily Market Analysis

Payment possibilities

PayPal, the popular way to pay

Sofort is available in 11 European countries

Your payment in Bitcoins will be converted into euros by and sent to us

Mister Cash, popular payment method in Belgium

iDeal, the most popular way to pay in Netherlands

Wire transfer your payment to us

For payments per bank wire allow 2-5+ working days before the transaction to get confirmed.

2% dicount and more ease of payment by paying for newsletter  services via recurrent collections from your Euro bank account. Read more at the  Newsletter order pages.

Irma Schogt

Weighted values
Index 19 January 2021


Read more »
Print Click here to see prices in USD.


MMA Daily Market Analysis

Raymond A. Merriman

3-5 page market timing update on several markets Mon-Fri, with a more longer-term forecast in the MMA weekly analysis in the weekend.

The daily report is issued every evening, following the close of the U.S. markets, for the next day. It covers: Gold, Silver, U.S.A. Stock markets (Dow Jones Industrial Average, S&P futures, NASDAQ 100 futures), T-Notes, Euro currency futures, and Soybeans.


Each report provides a technical update on each market following its close (bullish, bearish, neutral, bullish or bearish triggers, or mixed). It then provides support and resistance areas for the next day, which are valuable to day traders and also key points to watch to determine if the next day's behavior is bullish, bearish, neutral, or setting up a change in the trading plan. Commentary is then offered on what to expect in each market for the forthcoming day, especially related to geocosmic or solar-lunar studies. Buy and sell recommendations are then given (if the set up is right) for both position traders and aggressive short-term traders. A listing of solar-lunar values in effect the next two weeks are provided for stock indices and Silver.


The daily report also includes subscription to the weekly report. The weekly report covers: Gold, Silver, U.S.A. Stock markets (Dow Jones Industrial Average, S&P futures, NASDAQ 100 futures), T-Notes, Euro currency (cash and futures) Dollar-Yen (cash) Euro-Yen (cash), Swiss Franc and Japanese Yen (futures), Crude Oil, and Soybeans.
New in the weekly: Brittish Pound/ US dollar, Bitcoin.


“Thanks to MMA, I have closed 36 trades this year (2018) with a win rate of 86% (the remaining 14% were due errors on my part, as I have been actively trading less than a year). Ray’s predictive ability is remarkable. No one predicts more accurately. I highly recommend his daily newsletter which covers many markets. It appears expensive, but it’s a serious money-maker. My advice: get it now.” Robert W. - San Antonio, Texas



All subscription reports are NON-REFUNDABLE, although pro-rated credit may be transferred to other reports at any time.

The reports are delivered by downloadable postings as well as by email attachments.


Important information about subscriptions with Schogt Market Timing

1. No automatic renewal
A subscription purchased from Schogt Market Timing ends after the chosen period. Two weeks before the end of the subscription period an email will be sent to remind you to purchase a new subscription period if you would be interested in receiving more of our newsletters. You may chose to buy any renewal period that suits you that you find at The newly bought subscription period will be added to your current subscription or will be the start of a new one.

2. Receiving newsletters
All reports and newsletters are sent by email in pdf format AND  available for download in your personal Member Profile page, that’s functioning as a sort of mailbox. The first newsletter to be received in your subscription will be the first one that comes out after the start of your subscription period. With every new issue coming out you will receive an email invitation from us to download it in your Member profile.

3. Email service for subscribers: Preview for the week
As a registered client you have the right of free sending of the weekly on published 'Weekly Comments for the week' written by Raymond Merriman. Do say ‘yes’ in the check box in your Member profile to the question if you’d like to receive it and tell us which language you prefer: English or Dutch. We’ll happily do the rest.

Other customers also bought

MMA Weekly Analysis Treasuries, Soybeans and Crude Oil
SMT Cyclus Nieuwsbrief
MMA Daily Market Analysis
MMA Japan Cycles Report
MMA Daily Bitcoin Report

With your purchase at you have accepted our Terms of trade.